Visit the Idaho Zions® Business Resource Center
The Idaho Zions® Business Resource Center helps aspiring, new or existing business owners start, expand and finance business ventures with the knowledge, tools and guidance needed to succeed. Experienced staff deliver hands-on group workshops and trainings as well as customized one-on-one counseling. Plus, you get access to local resources and industry experts through an the Center's extensive network of professionals.
Services are complimentary and available to the public regardless of where you bank.
Sign up for the Business Resource Center Newsletter for information on local workshops, seminars, and community events, along with other items of interest.
Call or email to make an appointment or register for a training workshop today.
Idaho Business Resource Center
208-501-7449 firstname.lastname@example.org. 800 W Main Street, Suite 600 Boise, ID 83702
Training WorkshopsFind a complete listing of workshops to help start and grow business hosted by the Boise Zions Business Resource Center in the Boise area.
Complimentary Services Available
- Break-even analysis guidance
- Business plan advice and suggestions
- Cash flow and profit-explanation and review
- Coaching on how to present your loan package to your banker
- Contingency planning
- Creating systems, forms and surveys
- Customized business analysis and solutions
- Customized business plan guidance
- Customized financial projection assistance
- Developing and implementing systems, processes and procedures
- Elevator pitch coaching
- Financial statement explanation
- Homework assignments to create client accountability
- Identify cash flow problems
- Identify marketing issues
- Loan packaging
- Lists of resources for client business
- Marketing research analysis assistance
- Press release writing assistance
- Referrals to lenders, CPAs, attorneys and other resource partners as needed
- Risk assessment guidance
- Sales call preparation consulting
- Script writing assistance
- Social media training
- Special event planning guidance
- Unique selling proposition consulting
- Web site copy review and advice